“Go therefore, make disciples of all nations, and baptize them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, and teach them to observe all that I have commanded you.”
– God is the Creator of heaven and earth.
– Jesus is His Son who became man and suffered for us and died and rose again from the dead on the third day.
– The Holy Spirit has come to comfort, strengthen, inspire and guide us, also through His gifts, as written in 1 Cor. 12, 13 and 14 and revelations in line with His word, the bible.
– The bible is the inspired and complete word of God upon which we can build, through which we can read who God is and what He wants and does.
– Importance of attention to personal conversion and the experience of faith Rom. 10:9/1 Jn. 5:12.
– Importance of being missionary in word and deed through, among other things, relationship building, discipleship, hospitality, social involvement.
– Attaching importance for being an example to show others what it is like having a personal and living relationship with God (be a legible letter).
My goal is:
– Reaching young people with the love of Jesus Christ, helping and motivating them to seek and find Jesus (mostly without words, but with deeds).
– Helping young people grow in their faith so that they can step out on their own to reach people with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
– Connecting people within municipalities, foundations and/or organizations to join forces, so that a movement and/or network will arise that the local population itself goes out to bring God’s love to their own people. – Helping young people in self-development by means of activities, support, referral, or conversations.
– Helping young people in self-development by means of activities, support, referral, or conversations.
I do this as much as possible by:
– Assisting in (setting up) youth work.
– Setting up groups/circles to talk about the faith with people, to pray, to form a social network.
– Establishing relationships and building networks.
– Coaching and training.
– Bringing the gospel through outreaches.
In all these last things I see myself as a part of the chain that can motivate, assist and/or share vision and connect people. Not all these parts are present at the same time and at one time the emphasis is more on a certain part than at the other time. This depends on what I’m working on at that moment, on the target group, the team or the location. Also, not all parts are always primarily performed by myself, but I often have more of a ‘supporting role’, as ‘a motivator’. I am working as a pioneer.